Friday, July 11, 2008

My Second Sale and a Contest or Two

Okay, I made my second sale on Etsy! Awesome eh?

And I gave away a free pair of earrings to one lucky person, she doesn't know it yet though.

Put up some new earrings in the shop:






Pretty eh? Okay, one of them is actually a charm, but it's Swavorski crystal and hematite, how can you go wrong with that? Gonna ride my bike to the post office to mail out that sale. Oh, and I have an updated picture of the head!



The spray fix for the powder sections was shipped, which means I'll have her done ASAP. I feel bad it's taken so long, I wanted to have her shipped back to her mother a week ago. Ah well.

Bought soap from Moonstruckmagic, an Etsier. Can't wait to get it!

Also bought some jump rings and cherry quartz chips in a game of tag from Cornerstore. Tag was a lot of fun and I'm going to try and do it again!


Lest I forget. Contests! I'm running my CARELESS competition through my Devart page, here.

My Thread Killer Contest is running here.

No comments:

Post a Comment