Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New



New earrings up, made with gorgeous cherry quartz I picked up from Cornerstore.

Along with the jump rings to make the chain, of course. I'm even making a pair for myself! Finally got the last ingredient to finish the BJD faceup, finally. So it'll be done super soon and I'll post pictures. Still hosting a few contests(check previous posts) and trying to find a job. See, I have these weird things called bills and ...no money.

If you'd like to help, you could always buy one of my lovely pairs of earrings!

School starts in little over a month. Joy. Actually I'm half excited and half irritated. . . eh.

Let's see, if I sold every item in my shop, I could pay my bills...that'd be nice. Anyhow, see you next time.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I just saw you on the new blogging post on Ravelry and decided to hop over to say Hey! I love your lovelies in your Etsy shop! I'm thinking of opening one...time will tell, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jewelery in the store! They are so pretty and detailed!p.s. I am the moderator of the new Ravelry group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really cool that you have an ETSY shop. Was it hard to start up?
    I hope you sell lots of stuff.

    ReplyDelete