Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Do You Speak Cheese Omelet?


This is Platform 9 and 3/4, the only touristy thing I did while in London. What else did I do you ask, I slept. For about sixteen hours. I'm sure Sophia has some comment about it.

Anywho, I thought I would belatedly post this as I like the pic.

We are headed to Paris, Sophia and I, and thus have been coming up with very strange things to say in French, such as the title of this entry. Yes, I actually can say that in French. I also know how to ask if you speak soup, chicken, and snail. Hurrah.

Other than that, I've learned how to say, "Call the police." and "Help!" I thought these would be useful.

My next entry will likely include an image of my super secret knitting project, which is really no longer a secret as I had to use Sophia's needles. . . anyway, I'm a few inches in and started the increases so the skirt bells out, it's my own pattern really, as I don't use them with any consistency. We're going to go see 10,000 BC this month, as we realized that our favorite boy from the Covenant is the lead. So pretty. . . I can ignore the facial hair for the shirtlessness.

*Fangirl squeal*

Other than that, it's fairly uneventful here. They're working on the water pipes, so we don't have any water at our apartment right now, but I can deal with that. It's just the one day. Well, that's it for today, and keep your eyes open for another broadcast from Pomcow.

No comments:

Post a Comment