Tuesday, March 11, 2008

No, you may not have my muffin


You have no idea how hard it is to find muffins here. Of course, I have actually found them, but it's not the same. I just want a bloody blue berry muffin. And cheddar cheese. . . Hm.

Anyway, I promised pictures. Thus, a picture. This is from my trip to Rome. Hurrah. Say hello to man feeding pigeons.

This picture was taken in the piazza with the Bernini elephant. I have a picture of that too, but I like this one better.

Anyhow, the debate about Adder's Breath continues, unsurprisingly. I have killed off another character, my bad. And started a moderately ambitious knitting project. I'm knitting Sophia a skirt for her birthday *shh* she already knows, as I had to borrow her needles to start it.

Now I have my own needles. We found this cute little store called Skandinavia. It sells candles mostly, but in the back there is some really lovely wool yarn, but my allergies refuse to allow me to use it, and they had supplies for knitting/crochet. So I bought some number 10 circulars. Sophia beat me to the other pair I wanted, and thus I will steal them from her, but this argument will be in our special Spring Break podcast. Wherein you discover what we did during spring break. Heh.

I'll post WIP pics of the skirt next time around. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment