Thursday, March 27, 2008

Paris is Bigger than I thought


Yes, Paris is bigger than I thought. Customs officials are rude, and Canadians are awesome.

I saw Notre Dame, pictured on the left, and was accosted by a beggar. . . Um. Oh, I spent over twenty four hours on a train. Sophia dear wants to go back--we'll see what I think after I've had time for the pain in my back to subside.

Well, it's my shoulder really, but whatever. I managed to pull a muscle and now there's a golf ball sized section of pain in my left shoulder. Eck.

On the bright side, I go home in three and half weeks. Which is when I will eat Chinese food, muffins and mac and cheese with grand relish, hug my family and try desperately to find a job. Joy.

In any case, I have a couple papers to write, some museums to visit and at least two exams to get through and I'm done. The coursework load here is light compared to school back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment