Monday, March 10, 2008

Introduce Myself

Yes, this is my introduction to myself. Woot.

My name is Alice, Sophia's worse half. I'm studying abroad in Florence Italy, currently, and thus pictures will be forthcoming. I knit, I crochet and sew random things. I also enjoy beading and jewelry making.

Currently, I am studying conservation. This involves cleaning and putting together ancient bits of ceramic, pictures of this will also be forthcoming.

I'm a writer as well as crafter and the other voice of insanity in the Pomcow Podcast.

As for Sophia and my weirdness, we've known each other for going on five years now and she tossed the blog at me, thus, I am doing one. So, anyway, my ravelry page link will also be on the sidebar as well as the 198 Countries Peace Project (for now you'll have to go to Sophia's blog), Sophia's awesome senior thesis project. (I'm doing Scotland and helping out however Sophia forces me to.)

So, this would be my slightly better intro to me. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment