Sunday, April 25, 2010

Back


So I've arrived back in the states. I had tacos--really good tacos--and some rootbeer and today, a Mt. Dew. Score.

There is a cat in my lap.

I'm still a bit jetlagged, but that takes a week or so to go away. The picture is the last one a took of school. Pretty, right?

In any case, things are a bit strange for me. Being back in the states is culture shock at the moment. And the other day I saw the biggest woodpecker I've ever seen in my life. Enormous creature, no idea what kind it was. Still waiting to hear about a few agencies and a couple jobs.

So far, the only thing I know for certain is that this fall I'll be attending OSU. More school! Of course, OSU is just a stop over to pick up the credits I need to get into Grad school at Queens, or Delaware, or NYU or John's Hopkins... I like all of them.

Anywho, that's all for now.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment