Thursday, April 15, 2010

Shiny New Things

Well, I'm one test away from finishing out the semester...whew. Also, I've changed the look of my blog, as you may have noticed.

In anticipation of my new comic strip, The Woes of Writing, the MC is now my blog background.

You'll learn all about that little guy when I get the first strip up. I'm hoping to do this one once a month.

In other news, I'm three days out from my flight HOME. Another big breath. I have to pack, donate the things I have no room for and at some point get a good night's sleep. Poor Sophia was ill the other day, but she's on the mend. I caught the same thing a week or so ago and it was no fun at all.

Also, you may notice I have a new link, that's right, I have a LJ. It's devoted purely to my writing, so if you are at all curious, that's where to look. Fictionpress folks should take note of the LJ as it's where notices regarding updates, sneak-peeks and new information is posted more regularly than on my profile of FP.

No comments:

Post a Comment