Thursday, April 15, 2010

Volcano?


So...there was a volcanic eruption in Iceland. The ash cloud has been spreading across Europe grounding flights.

I fly home soon...yikes.

As things stand now it looks like everything will be clear before my flight, but I've got my fingers crossed none-the-less.

The picture is of the curtains at the Savoy Theater in Dublin. I saw Alice in Wonderland there over spring break, and Leap Year. Alice was awesome, I need to see it again. Leap Year was cute. I really like Amy Adams so...plus, cute Irish guy. Irish accents are very soothing to me.

Plus it's given rise to my saying "Just throw it in the wash, it'll be grand!" to make Sophie laugh when she's feeling out of it.

Anywho, think good thoughts for me and I hope to get home right on time. *knock on wood*

No comments:

Post a Comment